We kindly ask for your registration via the booking button below until July 25th because we are currently holding the rooms in the accommodation. Spaces are limited, so be quick. 🙂
Please find more information in the programme here.
When: 01.-03. October 2022
Who: representatives and members of EC-OE partner organisations
Where: Zug, Switzerland
Price: CHF 130.00 (approx Euro 125.00)
• Accommodation in the Youthhostel of Zug (shared 4-bed rooms), bed linen
• Saturday: Dinner; Sunday: Breakfast & Dinner; Monday: Breakfast. Sunday lunch is sponsored by SOA!
• Shuttle from Zug train station to the Youthhostel on request.
Indicative programme (might still change a bit):
• 14.00 onwards: arrival (ideally before 16.00)
• 16.30 Welcome note by the president
• 17.00 Networking Apero
• 09.30 Standards & certifications in the Outdoors:
o Status report ROC project
o HATEOA + DQS: Assessment and certification of outdoor guides in Greece
• 11.30 Alliance ATTA + EC-OE with special guest Gergana (digital) from ATTA
• 14.00 Insurance – round table
• 16.00 State of the outdoor operators/service providers 2022: experiences and perspectives in the member states
• 09.00 Developing the sector: future policies and projects for EC-OE and national organisations
• 11.00 morning coffee & farewell