ERASMUS+ ROC project / 3rd and last Transnational Meeting took place with great success from 09 to 12 January 2023, in Mijoux, 30 km from Geneva at the France Plein Air office in Mijoux.
It was the last gettogether of the ROC project partners and the research team finished the planned tasks that consisted of:
- Researching the state of implementation of the ELESA standards across selected member states.
- Conducting surveys with key stake holders.
- Compiling information and analysis.
- Establishing a set of recommendations.
- Anticipating future development and possible projects.
The last part of the Roc project will now consist of writing up all reports as well as organizing a set of dissemination events which will take place as follows:
- France – Mijoux – Hybrid – 12th Jan 2023
- Ireland – Killarney – Presential – 15th Feb 2023
- Greece – Athens – Hybrid – 17th Feb 2023
- Belgium – Leuven – Presential – 28th Feb 2023
- Hungary – Budapest – Presential – 2nd March 2023
The partners are very happy with the results and the set of recommendation and are looking forward to developing future projects!
Further info will be communicated through press release. For more details: https://ec-oe.eu/ec-oe-home/ec-oe-projects/roc-project/